Instructions on how to use the online library:
- Click on the above link, it will take you directly to the library on another web page.
- Images of the books appear with a small icon
- Hover over the icon and it states "read reviews”.
- Click on this icon and it takes you to a written description of the book. At the beginning of each description there is a "B" followed by a number -.the number of the book in the actual library.
- If you see something you would like to borrow, write down the name and number and bring to the next meeting and search the shelves for the book.
The Guild has an extensive collection of books and magazines. These are available to members in good standing; they can be kept for one month.
These books can be signed out by members at the monthly guild meetings.
Our library borrowing policy:
- Books are borrowed for 1 month. All materials are due back at the next Guild meeting. If you are unable to return them, please try to get a friend to bring them back for you.
- Please let us know if any books are damaged or out-dated so they can be repaired or discarded.
- Enjoy & be sure to share any of the quilts, or items you have made using our library materials.