2017 Challenge Guidelines:
- If you are interested in the Challenge, Please see Dorothy Smulders for your "challenge" package For $3. It contains a piece of fabric and gems.
- The $3 is returned to you when you hand in your quilt on Quilt Show day.
- The quilt challenge is open to all members in 'good standing'.
- Each quilt must contain some of these materials. The rest you supply yourself.
- In keeping with our show title your Quilt should be your interpretation of what “Reflections” means to you. It could be a mirror, or what you reflect on when quilting.
- Please tell us your Story: - send an email to Dorothy with your information and story so.
- The finished project/quilt should have a minimum perimeter of 42 inches to a maximum of 172 inches.
- Label/Hanging Sleeve:
- There should be a cover label on the reverse. The label includes your name and possibly the story. Then "cover" the label, so the viewers do not know 'who' made the quilt.
- We would like you to give a narrative about your project that can be displayed on the front. This should not include your name.
- Sleeve -- not required
- Drop-off/Pick Up:
- Quilt Day: Friday, 20th Octocber, 2017
- Please put your quilt in to a brown bag, or similar to be given to Dorothy Smulders.
- The time will be confirmed closer to show date.
If you have any questions please contact Dorothy